Why Choose Us For Your New Boiler Install?
Whether you’re existing boiler keeps breaking down, you want a more energy efficient heating system, or you need a bigger boiler for your extension, replacing your existing boiler is a big decision.
Here’s a few reasons you should choose us to install a new boiler in your home.
Inclusive Boiler Packages
Our quotes are provided upfront for your peace of mind, and they include a wide range of extras that most other installers charge extra for. Our project managed services (where you only have to deal with one contractor) include the following:
- Removal of your existing boiler and cylinder (if applicable) with responsible disposal.
- A full chemical flush of your central heating system to provide a fresh start for your new boiler.
- Installation of a condensate pipe, magnetic filter, magnetic scale inhibitor, standard horizontal flue too.
- For your safety, we’ll also install a carbon monoxide (CO) detector completely free of charge.
- That’s not all, your first annual boiler service (or first gas safety certificate if you’re a landlord) is included at no extra cost.
We’re also a recommended Checkatrade member, achieving a 9.91/10 average rating from over 750 reviews. Couple this with our ‘excellent’ 5/5 Trustpilot score and 4.9/5 Which? rating and you’ll see that we’ve had plenty of satisfied customers.
Accredited Boiler Installer
Whether you choose a Which? ‘Best Buy’ from Worcester Bosch or an A-rated boiler from either Vaillant or Glow Worm, you can benefit from extended guarantees and warranties available via our accredited installer status. Not only are we a Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer, we’re also a Vaillant Advance Installer and a Glow Worm Energy Club Member.
Gas Safe Registered
Last, but definitely not least, we’re Gas Safe Registered. Whichever contractor you choose to install your new boiler, always check they’re on the Gas Safe Register; the UK’s official gas registration body. GWE, and all engineers, are Gas Safe Registered.
Get Your Quote Now
Convinced? Get an instant boiler recommendation for your home now! Or still have questions? Visit us on Southbourne Grove or call us on 01202 757777 for no obligation, expert advice.
Honesty and integrity are at the core of everything we do here at GWE, and this is evident in over 1300 customer reviews.