From £9.99 per month

10 Year Guarantees

4 Weeks Nothing To Pay

Speedy Installation

Gas Safety Certificate

If you’re a landlord, it is a legal requirement to obtain a gas safety certificate (CP12) annually. For your convenience and to maximise the lifespan of your new boiler, we offer a gas boiler service and gas safety certificate package specifically for landlords.

Gas Pipework

When installing a new boiler and thoroughly checking your heating system, we may discover that your pipework needs replacing. Our professional approach will discover any faults, repairs or upgrades required for your gas pipework.


Powerflushing your central heating system can reduce corrosion, sludge and oxide build up within your pipework and radiators. This quietens noisy pipework, maximise heat output from your radiators and reduce wasted fuel to save you money.

Gas Cookers & Gas Fires

We supply, install and repair gas cookers, hobs and gas fires. Whether you’d like an ultimate range-cooker in the kitchen or a statement gas fire or wood burning stove in your living room, our engineers can discuss your options during your home appointment.

When you're looking for a gas engineer, checking if they're on the Gas Safe Register is the surest route to safety for you, your family or your tenant. It's THE ONLY list of engineers qualified to work legally on gas appliances. We're on it and our number is 506877.

We use cookies to provide the best possible browsing experience.

If you continue without changing your settings we'll assume you're happy to receive our cookies.

However, if you would like to you can change this at any time by changing your browser settings, find out more by clicking here.